2013年1月3日木曜日

BR:2-15 Thumbelina

"Will you stay with me and br Queen of the flowers?" he asked.

I remembered this story on this time I read it. I thought Thumbelina is a similar in Japanese “Issunboushi”. Issunboushi is also a story of smaller thing than usual.

A character of Thumbelina on this story is small cute person. So she was caught up in various happenings. But she could escape the situation a swallow she helped. I think that she was able to escape is the God looked her kindness. If she was in whatever bad situation, she has had kindness. If I were her, I could not to do that. She had kindness for everyone she related, so she could escape with a swallow and got married with prince of the flower country.

I found that it is important to have kindness for whoever after reading it.


Davidson, S. (2008). Thumbelina. London:UK: USBORNE YOUNG READING (151/13818 words)



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿