2013年1月12日土曜日

BR:2-18 HAMLET

"If you are dying, I'll die with you"[p.62]

I had listened this book’s title and the author but I have never read this story. After reading this book, I felt sad because I thought that killed own father is too sad things.

I understood Hamlet’s feeling because his father was killed by his uncle and his mother was robbed too. Maybe his mind is broken a thing into pieces. If I were him, I might have done like him. And another sad thing is there was no one who stopped his doing.

After reading this book, I felt sad feeling. There was much hatred while family. They were families, but they couldn't be said family because nit thinking families each other isn't families. I think.

Shakespeare, William. (2009) HAMLET. London, England: Usborne  (130/ 14277 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿