2013年1月30日水曜日

Final exam

During this Writhing classes, we learnd how to write the English sentences every weeks, so we could get the skill of English grammer and vocaburaly. Before I take the Writing classes, I couldn’t write English sentences somothely. But I could write it smothely and get many vocaburalies because we wrote 10000 and 15000 words every weeks during this semester of 1 year. For example, we wrote free writing of our lives, book reviews, movie revews, typing homework, essays and so on.

I think Writing classes at 2nd grade is hard for you, but it is useful for you to get some English skills. So please never give up. Even if you have a trying year, it will be sure to make you learn many things. Also, you will get typing skill after you takeit. In my case, I was very weak to type on the boad but I can type smothely now than before. So Writing classes made me learn many things eclude English. I was glad to take it with 2A writing students and Mr. Paul.B.

I think 2nd grade students at Eibei Gekka is challenge year. This year for you will be sure to busy to do homeworks, blog or reports and so on. Please never give up. If you could do all things during this semester, your English skills sholud be grown and your mental strong than now. Please take care of your health to do too many things.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿