2013年1月13日日曜日

BR:2-19 The Nutcracker

"I wonder if that means he knew the Nutcracker Prince would rescue me, thought Clara."[p.47]

After reading this book, I felt real book’s story is good story. I have never read it, but I have ever read another dreadful story.

The story is Heitaisan killing people who played “it”. When I was a child and listened it, I couldn’t sleep rightly because it was too dreadful for me to listen it. So I had had the bad image of the Nutcracker. But this real story is good story. Clara helped the crisis of the Nutcracker, so she can go the wonderland with the Nutcracker.

I thought it is good for me to know the real story of the Nutcracker. If I didn’t read it, I have had the bad image of it yet.

Helbrough, Emma. (2006) The Nutcracker. London, England: Usborne  (141/ 14418 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿