2012年7月21日土曜日

1-03b: Language learning histories


I have ever studied three languages. I’d like to introduce my languages learning histories from I was a child to now.

First, I was a child, my mother, father and grandparents told me how to speak and pronounce Japanese basic since I was about three years ago. For example, they told me some words so, I learned Japanese basic. When I was a kindergartener, we learned Hiragana by some teachers and they made us sing some children songs: Officer of the dog, Elephant and Saita saita and so on. I made some friends they were same ages played with them, so my Japanese skill was flaunting gradually.



Second, I entered an elementary school, I learned Kanji and I jointed English conversation school when I was about 8 years old. So I was too early to learn English than others. I liked Kanji, so I got always full marks on the Kanji test. While I learned English by English conversation school teacher. For example; singing some English songs, teaching basic English grammar, words and pronunciation and so on. When I studied English at the first time, I liked it because I enjoyed learning it then. I have had a dream to get a work related to use English.



Third, I entered a junior high school; we studied English in earnest at the school, while studying Japanese. As for English, it was easy for me to study it because I had studied it since I was about 8 years old. And I like both English and Japanese. So I also studied English conversation school. When I was a junior high school student, I qualified until Eiken grade 3. I tried to qualify Eiken grade 2 levels, but I failed it.



Forth, I entered a high school. English and Japanese were difficult for me to study them graduatelly. As for Japanese, we studied modern Japanese and classics. I didn’t like classics, so I was told it by Japanese teacher personality. And English was more difficult for me; I was good at learning English. But I have liked English, so I studied hard as I possible. I passed Eiken grade 2. I intended to study English than I have ever studied it.



At the End, I studied English now in KGU and I had German as second language. It was very difficult for me to study it. When a teacher told us the German grammar, but I didn’t understand it. So I was told by my some friends. Especially, I studied before the test of German. In regard to some comments of a friend of my essay, German seems to be very difficult for them too. As for English, I’m not good at speaking. So I determined to change myself, I’m going to study abroad for a month. I have full of uneasiness of my homestay life. But, I’ll do my best .So I encourage each other that are going to go abroad to do homestay with me as homestay program of school. So I study English harder to useful my homestay life in American. However, I must finish some homework until July 22th. So I must finish them while studying English. It is very hard for me to do all. But I do my best.



This is why; I have ever studied three languages. But especially as for English, I’m not satisfied with my English skill. I will continue to effort to improve my English skill. I’d like to get beyond 800 scores in TOIEC until I’ll graduate this school. So I must study harder than before.


[594/9344 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿