2012年7月21日土曜日

BR: 1-15 Rapunzel

"Princess Rapunzel and Prince Han lived happily together for the rest of their lives and, in time, had three beautiful children- Pumpkin, Lettuce and Sprout” [p.47]

I read this story and watched this movie of Rapunzel. But I thought it is different it from the original work. In original work, witch isn’t a bad woman; she is a kind mother of Rapunzel. Or Prince only come to Rapunzel, he didn’t help her.

I like the original Rapunzel than the remake movie. The movie is normal story. It was rewritten to safe children and makes fit round of story. I don’t like rewritten movie because the original work is true one. So if it is rewritten, there aren’t real interesting than before and it became another work.

This is why, I try to watch or read original work than watching or reading rewritten one. When I watch movie or read novel, I try to read or watch original because I think it is better to enjoy them. 



The brothers Grimm (2005). Rapunzel. London, England: Usborne Young Reading
[176/8578 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿