2012年7月21日土曜日

BR: 1-16 Marie Antionett

"But I try to be all those, she thought, and Louis still love me"[p.34]

I had watched Marie Antoinette of movie when I was 16 years old. I thought she was bad woman but I thought she was too criticized from the public.

 It was nature that the public got angry because she lived in luxury. However I think it was a life of luxury is not just her. The luxury people can’t be more than Marie Antoinette.

Why did she only been accused of so much from the public? I think she was an Australian.  Australia and France was hailed as the queen of France Marie Antoinette to make each other improve diplomatic relationship. So I think that she wasn’t too bad woman than she was said from the public.

This is why, I want to know true story of Marie Antoinette. So I try to read some Marie Antoinette’s biographies.  



Katie, Daynes (2005). Marie Antoinette. London. England: Usborne Young Reading
[162/8578 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿