2012年7月21日土曜日

BR: 1-17 Peter pan


When Peter Pan flew, Hook fell into water where the crocodile was waiting .” [p.26]

I read this story for the first time when I was a child. I had thought it until I was a child that I want to go Never land because the world where we do not have to be able to remain in work for children and the paradise for children.

However I don’t want to go there because I think Never land is too boring, if I would live there. I have some reasons why I thought it. First, if there is no stimulus from the society if we could not be improved our skill of living. So I can’t wear a common sense of society. Second, we can’t be an adult. We can’t taste the fun each time you increase growth.

This is why; I think the selection of Wendy was a right. If I were Wendy, I would done same selection.



Marie Crook, J.M. Bamie (2001). Peter Pan. Harlow, England: Penguin Young Reading
[172/8750 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿