2012年7月21日土曜日

ERC welcome freshman camp

I’m belonging to Economic Research Circle since about February in 2012.  This circle’s member is very kind people. We went to Misato-tyou to welcome freshman camp.

36members jointed this camp. We rented three cottages and a senior member of circle: Mr. Nishigami is a DJ, so he brought the DJ machines and played it while eating BBQ. Everyone excited because tension was higher than always. Camp’s plan was gotten ready for it by 3rd grades, so 2nd grades made some rice balls and grilled meat on BBQ.

We danced to the music or talked something and so on, while having a good time until the morning.

The morning, we then clean up around those cottages, we went to a hot spring. I like to go a hot spring because I live alone in Kumamoto, so I don’t usually use the bath. I can stretch my legs as I possible and my feeling become relax.


I enjoyed welcome freshman camp. I thought that I went to this camp is good. If it holds again, I would like to go with everyone.  

[180/10004 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Looks cold at the night.
    Some guys didnt wear the shirt,though.haha

    返信削除