2012年7月21日土曜日

BR: 1-14 The Little Mermaid


“With tear streaming down her cheeks, the brave little mermaid disappeared into the welcoming waves.” [p.47]

I read this story; this story tells me Mermaid’s kind of her heart. I had watched the movie and read it for the first time when I was a child.

In regard to love, I thought Mermaid was a great woman. Recently, there are many problems of domestic violence. I think these problems were caused by nothing considerate to one’s spouse. If they are considerate their spouse, these problems would not happen. In this story’s Mermaid, she prioritized spouse’s love them her feeling to him and she death to protect him.

It is important that people loves others, but it is bad that they can’t considerate other’s feelings. If they love true for their spouse, they must think and their spouse want them to do.



Anderson, H.C. (2005). The Little Mermaid. London, England: Usborne young Reading
[152/8402 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿